Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CPW, The Beach, and America... I mean Dakar

Peter teaching Nepali to Senegalese counterparts so they know its freakin HARD to learn another language.

Me and my counterparts.  They're happy trust me, Senegalese just don't smile for pictures.

The entire Stage crammed into two Alhums to go to the beach!

Beach House!

... I can't explain this...

Beer pong :-)

My view in the morning after sleeping on the beach.

At first this appears to be a really nice picture...

An awesome WWII bunker we found.

Are we sure this isn't Santa Barbara?

On the way to Dakar... Yes that is a sheep tied to the top of an Alhum.

Dakar is America...

Case and point!  Club Atlantic is so so nice.

Burger with fries and a coke.

Peace Corps Headquarters.

Pretty darn nice!

I love it!  I don't think I would have enjoyed PC as much during the Bush years...

Am I in Africa?
PC office supply closet.
It's just funny :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. It looks like everyone had a great time at the beach. It does look a little like Santa Barbara, doesn't it? I'll be thinking about you giving your speech on FRi. Break a leg.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Garrison, thanks for the pictures. Looks like a great time. Nice to see you able to relax a bit. Well earned!

    ReplyDelete